- Dr. Trevor Alexander – Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
Antimicrobial Resistance and Livestock Production
- Dr. Reynold Bergen – Canadian Cattlemen’s Association
Public Risk vs. Public Perception regarding Antimicrobial use in Agriculture
- Mr. Del Holzer – Elanco
Trade and industry issues with the use of beta-adrenergic agonists in livestock.
- Mr. David Fikes - Food Marketing Institute
Food costs and the consumer with increasing animal welfare pressures.
- Dr. Lily Edwards-Callaway – JBS USA
Animal welfare pressures on meat processors in USA/Canada
- Mr. Robert Carberry – Assistant Secretary for RCC, Privy Council Office
Regulatory Cooperation Council Progress Updates
- Mr. Bob Harding – Canadian Swine Health Board
One Health – Implications for Cross Border Trade.
- Dr. James Berner – Alaska Native Medical Centre
Humans, livestock and wildlife interfaces in Alaska.
- Dr. Cynthia Gaborick –United States Department of Agriculture
USDA Updates on E-Certification
- Dr. William Brown – Kansas Animal Health Commissioner
Western States E-Certification Progress
- Dr. Keith Biggers – Texas A&M University
E-Certification technology advancements – IPad App demonstration